Mali Phonpadith interviews Jason Howell.
Click here to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
Jason Howell is President of Jason Howell Company; a fiduciary wealth management firm that supports happy financial lives for parents who are also raising businesses.
As a father of two and fellow business owner, he personally understands the challenges associated with growing a business and a family. Jason is also an adjunct professor of personal finance at American University’s Kogod School of Business and is an active member of many organizations including:
- The Financial Planning Association – Advocacy Outreach
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors – Advocacy Outreach
- The XY Planning Network – Advisory Board
- The GMU School of Business Alumni – President Elect
- Business Networking International – Membership Committee
- First Presbyterian Church – Ruling Elder for the Children and Youth Ministry
Jason is a former United States Congressional candidate and has been featured as both an independent political strategist and an established financial expert on the local ABC affiliate’s News Channel 8 Capital Insider program.
Jason is a former chapter President of both Toastmasters and the Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA). In 2013 he was honored by George Mason University as one of the 20 Prominent Patriots in business and was the distinguished alumnus speaker for the 2015 School of Business graduating class.
Join our community: