Thought Leader Life 141: Guest Mali Phonpadith
AS SEEN ON THOUGHT LEADER LIFE. This post is based on the original post from http://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/thoughtleaderlife/thought-leader-life-141-guest-mali-phonpadith/
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (@HappyAbout), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com), and co-host Natalie Forest(@NatalieForest), founder of Success Revolutions and Revolutionize Your Potential (http://natalieforest.com), exchange great insights with #ThoughtLeader Mali Phonpadith (@MaliPhonpadith), founder and CEO of SOAR Community Network, LLC (https://soarcommunitynetwork.com).
In line with our topic for this month, which is achieving your potential, Mali shares her action points on this matter. For her, reaching one’s potential has a great connection to how a person sees and understands their visions and missions in life. Being truthful to ourselves and believing that we have a purpose for our existence also plays a great part in rising to our potential. Additionally, Mali tapped into how small entrepreneurs and organizations can accomplish their prospective and purpose as a whole.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “Aha Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- Achieving your #Potential means finding out what it actually means for you in the first place. What’s your true #Potential? @MaliPhonpadith
- Questions to ask yourself if you want to achieve your #Potential: Who am I? What’s my #Purpose? What’s my mission? @NatalieForest
- We can help smaller entrepreneurs realize their #Potential by using the SOAR mapping process: See, Own, Articulate, Release. @MaliPhonpadith
- Corporate #Potential happens when those in charge recognize the importance of everyone in the organization as humans. @HappyAbout
- Create a path that has more clarity — a place where you can pull the right people into your life instead of forcing them. @MaliPhonpadith