The four bases found in DNA are adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G) and thymine (T). The SCN approach to mapping our clients’ corporate DNA include four pillars: Alignment (A), Core Values (C), Guidance (G) and Talent Insights (T). We support our clients by mapping their corporate DNA, uncover, refine or discover their ultimate vision and provide clarity of mission.
The outcomes include:
- Alignment of Corporate Vision with Team Vision
- Alignment of Corporate Mission with Team Mission
- Alignment of Corporate Values with Team Values
- Assessment of each team member’s personality and talent insights
- Analyzing each team member’s unique value proposition, skill sets, experiences and map them to ideal roles and responsibilities
Why Organizational Culture and Team Alignment Matter:
- 63 percent of employees are not engaged at work and 24 percent are actively disengaged, leaving a mere 13 percent of workers who are engaged in the work that they do. (142-country Gallup report)
- 90% of executives said keeping new hires is an issue in their organizations (Korn Ferry)
- 76% of employees who do not feel valued are looking for other job opportunities (Lifeworks)
- 47% of people actively looking for new positions say company culture is the main reason (Hays)
- Employees who feel their voice is heard at work are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform their best work (Salesforce.com)
- 79% of consumers prefer to purchase products from a company that operates with a social purpose (data to be published by the Economist Insights Team early 2018).
- Purpose-driven marketing is a holistic approach to growth and the new heart of marketing, which starts with getting to the heart and capturing the true intentions of the leadership team.
To successfully accomplish goals and manifest the corporate vision and mission, members of teams and organizations must share a concrete understanding of what they are trying to achieve and how they are going to achieve it at every level via every role. When we are part of a truly aligned team we own the decisions set forth as if they were our own: we commit to taking the steps necessary to move the team and organization forward.
The leader’s ability to encourage and facilitate programs and activities that foster team alignment has a direct effect on the business’ success. This transformative approach to leadership is what distinguishes great leaders from average leaders. This leadership approach has become even more crucial for today’s cross-cultural teams in multinational business environments.
We offer executive leadership vision/mission mapping, personality and team assessments, employee and team alignment, team workshops, executive and team retreats, coaching and ongoing organizational development support. Preview below all the ways the SCN team can support your organization and get in touch to explore how we can help.