Technology Assessment helps organizations understand how to align their Information Technology department with business needs. We assess business objectives, processes, IT services, policies, procedures, vendors and personnel to build a roadmap of recommendations to transform from Reactive to Innovative.
The AARM framework ensures that your IT Function is managed following industry best practices by continually assessing and managing vendors, IT human resources and business processes.
The first three stages of the framework are Assess, Analyze and Recommend. These stages enable the mapping of your IT Services to your business functions. We perform these three stages in our Tech-Ray service (IT Assessment).
The fourth stage is to Manage. We continuously run through all stages to make sure your IT function is serving your business objectives.
- Initial Assessment – Assess business goals and the current state of IT systems that support the business.
- Workflow Mapping – Includes customized questionnaires to map workflows for sales, billing, marketing, time tracking and practice management.
- Contract Reviews – We will review all IT services contracts and analyze them to identify any possible savings or consolidation of services.
- Personnel Assessment – We will assess the daily tasks and skills of your IT personnel against the required IT systems.
- Recommendations – Recommend appropriate systems based on results from Initial Assessment and Workflow Mapping.
- Deployment – Separate agreement that includes software setup and training of staff for implementation and maintenance.