WELCOME TO THE SCN BREAKFAST SERIES
Our mission is simple: sharing strategies for success. The SCN Breakfast Series, originally called YPLG, was started by Misti Burmeister, Steve Dorfman, and Mali Phonpadith in 2007. Throughout the years, our group has been organically grown through referrals. Our invitations and notification reach close to 400 business leaders each month. In November 2016, the SOAR Community Network became the primary organizer; continuing the mission. For over a decade, CEOs and their executive leaders have gathered together to network, learn and share strategies for success.
- The SCN Breakfast Series is held each quarter, usually the first Tuesday of the selected month.
- Our business owners and executives who attend get notified via email. If you’re interested, subscribe to the email list by scrolling down to the bottom of this page.
- Sessions are highly interactive, facilitated discussions.
- Facilitators are experts in their field and lead the group on a voluntary basis.
- Doors open at 9:00am and the facilitated discussion begins promptly at 9:30am (ends promptly at 10:45am).
- There are no annual membership fees, only $35 registration fee which covers food, beverage and parking fees. (continental breakfast will be provided)
- Sponsorships are available. Promote your company to 400 business leaders who are subscribed to our email list.
ATTEND OUR NEXT SCN LEADERSHIP BREAKFAST
NOTE: PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE TO ATTEND
Join us and let’s share strategies for success. We look forward to seeing you at the next SCN Breakfast.
March 6, 2018 :: Nema Semnani :: Why Have a System: The Psychology of the Sale
The traditional buyer/seller relationship is a bit dysfunctional. Sometimes it seems that, despite our best intentions, the stigma of “sales” still persists, leading some to view buying and selling as a win/lose proposition. The disconnect between the traditional selling methodology and the psychology impacting how people buy may be the primary cause of much of the challenges and frustrations most people face when selling. We will discuss, via real-world examples and group participation, the reasons for why this is, how we got to this point, and what can be done about it. What you will learn:
- The importance of a systematic selling process.
- The anatomy of what goes into an effective and efficient selling system.
- Attendees will gain at least 5 techniques/behaviors that they can implement immediately in their respective businesses
- Understand the basic three-part structure.
Nema Semnani from Sandler Training will teach us how to break the cycle and close more business in 2018. During this workshop, participants will learn a tried-and-true, step-by- step selling system that results in predictable outcomes and allows the sales professional to be in control of the sales interaction.
Nema Semnani is an entrepreneur, teacher, coach and lifelong learner. Nema Semnani has spent his career driving sales, profitability, and productivity for Fortune 500 companies, as well as, developing sales processes, sales training programs, building sales teams, and leading business development for innovative startups. He is the founder and president of Precision Sales Consulting, a Sandler Training Center based in Arlington, VA. Precision Sales Consulting utilizes Sandler Training’s honest, no-nonsense methodology to improve the behaviors, attitudes, and techniques required to reach the highest levels of success.
Phone: (202) 670-2891
Preview Previous Facilitators and Topics
Preview details about upcoming speakers and topics. Learn more and register to attend.
As facilitator you define the topic, offer thoughts, facts, & observations about it, and tie it to the role of leadership. In the process, you create opportunities for interactive participation by the attendees in groups, as teams, or in some other grouping.
Interactive participation is an important element of the meeting’s success – the attendees have a strong desire to share their experience and to learn from the others, as well as from you. If you are interested in facilitating a future session, please contact Mali or Victor at email@example.com.
VIEW FACILITATOR GUIDELINES HERE:
Our special thanks to Renewed Living for being our sponsors this quarter.
The mission of Renewed Living, Inc.is to provide access to valuable information, technologies and programs that you can use to reverse the damages created by toxic environments and take control of your health. We aim to make it simple and fun.
Learn more about Elaine and Nevin’s powerful journey and why they are on a mission to help everyone live their most extraordinary lives. http://renewedlivinginc.com/
Our special thanks to Empowered Women International for being our partner.
The mission of Empowered Women International is to unlock the potential of women in the Greater DC Metro area facing economic and social challenges—including immigrants, refugees, and American-born women.
We equip them with the training and support they need to become economically mobile, financially stable and socially engaged. Learn more about EWI’s programs here: http://ewint.org/
Your sponsorship investment and includes:
- Your own tailored two-minute corporate spotlight at our breakfast sessions
- Distribution of your company’s marketing collateral for attendees at our breakfast sessions
- Your company name, logo, and a link to your web site on all electronic invitations and correspondence regarding our breakfast series
- Your company name and logo highlighted on our SCN Leadership Breakfast website page for the year
SCN Breakfast Series Sponsorship is $500 for each quarter of the year.
WeWork Tysons Corner: 1775 Tysons Blvd, Tysons, VA 22102 (5th Floor)
There is plenty of parking in the garage. Although you can go to the left when you enter the garage, it’s recommended that you go UP the ramp in the parking garage and park in any unmarked space.
Please take the elevator to the 5th floor.
We are in WeWork and the conference room is 5i.
We will be there to direct you, however, if you have any trouble, please ask any of the WeWork team members and they will direct you where to go.
IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER
We follow the lead of Fairfax County Public Schools. If FCPS announces EITHER
1) a delay or;
2) a closing of their public schools …
our session will be rescheduled. In that event, we’ll send you further details as soon as we’re able to make other arrangements.
Here’s the link to check the verdict:
or by following them on their official Twitter account: @fcpsnews
New to SCN Leadership Breakfast? Subscribe to receive future breakfast invitations.