Acceptable Use Policy
Last Modified: October 21st, 2022
As a provider of Oko, SOAR Community Network (SOAR) offers its clients (also known as subscribers), and their users, the means to acquire and disseminate electronic data, files and information. While SOAR acknowledges that the internet can provide a forum for free and open dissemination of information, SOAR reserves the right to take certain preventative or corrective actions as it deems appropriate. To this end, SOAR has developed this SOAR Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”), which supplements certain terms of each client’s respective service agreement and is intended as a guide to such client’s rights and obligations when utilizing SOAR’s services. This Policy may be revised from time to time in SOAR’s sole discretion. A client’s use of SOAR’s services after changes to this Policy are posted on SOAR’s web site, constitutes, and shall be deemed to constitute, such client’s acceptance of any and all new or additional terms of this Policy.
You agree not to use, or allow access to, SOAR services for the purposes of:
- Spam or sending any unsolicited commercial messages.
- Disrupting the performance of SOAR servers or causing server-wide outages.
- Advertising, transmitting, storing, posting, displaying, or otherwise making available materials that:
- Violate any law, regulation, or other provision having the force of law, either intentionally or unintentionally;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others;
- Violate privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others;
- Falsify the origin of an email, either by forging the sender’s address or email header, or otherwise;
- Are of adult nature, pornographic, or harmful to minors;
- Contain the images of children or disclose personally identifiable information belonging to children;
- Are unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, unlawful, libelous; and/or
- Are viruses, worms, so-called trojan horses, or other destructive codes, files, or programs, or information regarding the creation of such material.
If SOAR determines that you have violated the terms of this Policy, that determination, made in SOAR’s sole and absolute discretion, constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your SOAR account without notice to you or penalty to SOAR.
To contact us regarding this Policy, please use https://soarcommunitynetwork.com.