When you are a startup or small business, it can be difficult to justify allocating funds to hire an IT department. Our SCN Technology Group helps small to midsize businesses acquire the tools necessary to run their practice without a large out-of-pocket expense for software and hardware.
Our vCIO support services will collaborate with and advise executives of small and mid-sized organizations on ways to formulate strategic IT goals, plan IT budgets, analyze and restructure business processes and help facilitate technology changes.
- Established industry standard practices for IT Management
- Director/C-Level leadership for a fraction of the cost
- IT staff efficiency and accountability
- More meaningful IT meetings (what matters to the business)
- No more IT budget surprises
Our SCN Technology Assessments help businesses acquire the tools necessary to run their practice without a large out-of-pocket expense for software and hardware.
- Increased efficiencies – Knowing where your data is and avoiding duplications
- Building systems that use one data set many times.
- Due Diligence – Regulatory compliance, protecting client, employee and organizational data
- Facilitates alignment of technology needs with business goals
- Effective way to conduct cost analysis of all systems under or over utilized
We offer Do-it-Yourself video tutorials that help new businesses set up affordable applications and software to increase productivity and streamline business processes.
We provide over 20 video tutorials for solopreneurs and start up businesses to help with three main business needs.
- Business Communication Tools
- Intranet & Client Management Tool
- Lead Tracking, Contracts, and Invoicing