Our SCN Technology Assessments help businesses acquire the tools necessary to run their practice without a large out-of-pocket expense for software and hardware.
Business benefits of the SCN Technology Assessment include:
- Increased efficiencies – Knowing where your data is and avoiding duplications
- Building systems that use one data set many times.
- Due Diligence – Regulatory compliance, protecting client, employee and organizational data
- Facilitates alignment of technology needs with business goals
- Fosters faster turnaround time for project completion – Easily search and find organizational standards with policies and procedures
- Effective way to conduct cost analysis of all systems under or over utilized
The SCN Assessment includes the following:
- Initial Assessment – Assess business goals and the current state of IT systems that support the business.
- Workflow Mapping – Includes customized questionnaires to map workflows for sales, billing, marketing, time tracking and practice management.
- Contract Reviews – We will review all IT services contracts and analyze them to identify any possible savings or consolidation of services.
- Personnel Assessment – We will assess the daily tasks and skills of your IT personnel against the required IT systems.
- Recommendations – Recommend appropriate systems based on results from Initial Assessment and Workflow Mapping.
- Deployment – Separate agreement that includes software setup and training of staff for implementation and maintenance.