Our SCN Technology Assessments help businesses acquire the tools necessary to run their practice without a large out-of-pocket expense for software and hardware.
Business benefits of the SCN Technology Assessment include:
- Increased efficiencies – Knowing where your data is and avoiding duplications
- Building systems that use one data set many times.
- Due Diligence – Regulatory compliance, protecting client, employee and organizational data
- Facilitates alignment of technology needs with business goals
- Fosters faster turnaround time for project completion – Easily search and find organizational standards with policies and procedures
- Effective way to conduct cost analysis of all systems under or over utilized
Learn More About our SCN Technology Services
Contact us if you need additional support with your IT systems and processes.
The SCN Assessment includes the following:
- Initial Assessment – Assess business goals and the current state of IT systems that support the business.
- Workflow Mapping – Includes customized questionnaires to map workflows for sales, billing, marketing, time tracking and practice management.
- Contract Reviews – We will review all IT services contracts and analyze them to identify any possible savings or consolidation of services.
- Personnel Assessment – We will assess the daily tasks and skills of your IT personnel against the required IT systems.
- Recommendations – Recommend appropriate systems based on results from Initial Assessment and Workflow Mapping.
- Deployment – Separate agreement that includes software setup and training of staff for implementation and maintenance.