Talent management is a business strategy that organizations hope will enable them to retain their top most talented and skilled employees. Just like employee involvement or employee recognition, it is the stated business strategy that will ensure the attraction of top talent in competition with other employers.
- Talent Management is a business imperative
- HR is charged with getting “Talent” right
- The emerging field of Talent Management is disjointed and haphazard
- The emerging workforce expects to be developed
- Data driven insights on selection and development are woefully lacking
- Soft skills top the market demand
- Top talent and top leaders are often left to develop themselves
- Confusion exists in selecting an assessment partner in a flooded market
- Structure and diagnostics in an end-to-end, integrated process are needed
- Available talent will miss business expectations
- Stand-alone or homemade assessments not grounded in research and integrated throughout the talent life cycle will restrict or inhibit diagnostics
- Instinctual decisions on selection, deployment and development will be left to chance
- HR will fail to meet the business talent needs
- Voluntary turnover of top performers will ensue
- Supplement instinctual talent decisions with sound scientific data.
- Select a research-based, validated, cost effective assessment that integrates data along the entire talent lifecycle.
- Talent Management leads to talent assurance in the business.
- Instinctual talent decisions are supported with sound scientific data.
- One progressive suite of assessments build on each other across the entire talent lifecycle.
- Significantly increases your odds for success.