Are you a small business owner wearing 30 hats, including making technology decisions?
Are you an Executive Director of a nonprofit organization without a senior technical team member to support your IT goals?
Are you in charge of technology for your organization and are looking for an IT peer group?
We invite you to participate in Tech Cluster. Tech Cluster is a monthly roundtable where small business owners, Executive Directors and IT professionals gather to discuss challenges with Information Technology strategy and implementations. Bring a business idea, challenge or goal and we’ll huddle with you to offer new ideas, perspectives and recommendations.
- Location – Zoom Meeting (Video Conference)
- Recurrence – Two available meetings per month (please register for one only).
- Attendee Limit – 5 Attendees per meeting
- Questions submitted at registration so we may research them before the call
- Introduction and Knowledge Bytes – Knowledge Bytes consists of a monthly teaching moment
- 15 minutes per person to present their issue and get group feedback
- Use the remaining time to circle back to any issue and address group administrative items