The SOAR Community Network (SCN) helps growing organizations See, Own, Articulate and Release their unique messages and missions internally and to consumers. Think of us as your authenticator of brand message. When we work with clients, we ensure that their visions and missions match their brand identities, messaging, and services so that they continue to honor their core values while keeping their brand promises.
What makes us unique is that we are both the authenticator and the messenger of our clients’ missions and brand stories. It’s a more holistic approach to branding and marketing… starting from the inside out. Our consortium model allows us to effectively provide leadership clarity to foster strong internal messaging as well as offer marketing support when they’re ready to relaunch their authenticated messages to the market.
1) We start by helping to clarify the vision and mission of the leadership team.
2) We then map this with the unique attributes, talents and goals of every person inside the organization (or work with teams to ensure alignment of leadership vision and organizational mission). Once the message and mission are verified…
3) We are able to effectively create new marketing strategies, tweak brand identity and help release authentic messages to intended audiences based on our clients’ marketing goals.
In true partnership with our clients, we begin with assessing, mapping corporate DNA, and implementing the ideal corporate environment where everyone inside the organization has clarity of vision, ownership of mission and believes that they are empowered to contribute and thrive with their unique gifts and capabilities. The results of our corporate DNA framework and mapping processes not only align leadership vision with internal and external messaging, they also assist our clients in achieving the following outcomes:
- Clarity and agreement of vision and mission within the executive team
- Alignment of employee skill sets with roles, responsibilities and job titles
- Increase in the employee happiness factor
- Decrease in employee turnover
- Increase of team productivity
- Congruency of internal messaging with external brand story
- Consistency of brand message across all marketing and media channels
- Launching or relaunching brand messages that authentically reflects the organization’s greatest values
Once we have alignment of leadership vision with organizational mission, we then help to create new marketing strategies, tweak brand identity and message to ideal audiences. Our own mission is to help our clients See, Own, Articulate and then Release their unique messages and missions to the world.
The SOAR Community Network supports growing businesses by starting with assessing and uncovering the organizations’:
Vision: Where and what the organization or team wants to be in the future.
Mission: The organization’s/team’s fundamental reason for being. (What the organization must do to achieve the vision.)
Values: The operating philosophies or principles that guide the organization’s internal conduct and its relationship with the outside world.
Behaviors: What your people, your clients, and all other stakeholders see and experience in their day-to-day interaction with your organization/team.
Team Dynamics: Personality Traits, Beliefs, Communication and Leadership Styles, etc.
Functional Areas: What the organization is uniquely capable of offering to the market that will bring in revenue.
Marketing Channels: Explore all the ways in which the organization can successfully share their value proposition to their ideal markets.
Complete our free questionnaire by clicking below and begin your mapping process today. Take your time to complete it and submit when you’re ready. We will email your answers back to you and from there, you can decide if you’d like to schedule a 30 minute discovery call with us.
When our clients go through the mapping process, what we uncover together provides a road map that ultimately saves them tremendous time, energy, and resources in their ongoing recruiting (internal) as well as marketing (external) efforts. We always start with our mapping process for clarity of vision, mission and brand message… it makes it easier for the rest to fall into place.
Complete the free questionnaire and let us know how we can help!
Complete our Vision and Mission Questionnaires
Begin the Journey: What's Your Leadership Vision?
We always start with our mapping process for clarity of vision, mission and brand message… it makes it easier for the rest to fall into place. Once we’re able to deliver a road map of where our clients will be heading, we continue to support in helping them stay the course.
Click on each box to learn more.