Leadership Loudoun is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Through our immersive leadership learning experience, we create opportunities to influence positive change and impact quality of life in the community. The purpose of our signature program is to transform a diverse and highly motivated group of individuals into a network of leaders who are equipped with knowledge and commitment to benefit the entire county. In addition to providing on-site, experiential knowledge of Loudoun County, the program also strengthens leadership competencies in areas such as relationship building, servant leadership, integrity, innovation, and appreciation for diversity and inclusiveness.
Leadership Loudoun, Inc. worked with Mali Phonpadith of SCN to assist our organization discover our voice and clarify our message. We are thrilled with the result of working with her. Mali was instrumental in helping all members of our Board of Directors communicate their thoughts in a way that was extremely productive. Mali was also excellent in probing for deeper thoughts that might have never been uncovered. I highly recommend Mali and SCN if your organization / business is in need of finding their true direction.
- Delivery of drafts for vision and mission statements for the board to decide on
- Clarification and validation of the organization’s strategic direction through ideation and facilitation of group discussions
- Preliminary mapping of target audience, programs to offer and messaging their unique brand story, value proposition and promise.
SOAR Services Used
- Map your Why (Facilitation of Board Retreat)
- Report of observations and recommendations delivered to Leadership Loudoun’s President
SCN is proud to share that Leadership Loudoun engaged us as consultants to facilitate a board retreat for the purpose of redefining the organization’s strategic direction – including vision, mission, values, goals, objectives, target demographics, and messaging their brand story and brand promise.